The health and safety of the World Library and Information Congress participants are IFLA’s highest priorities. IFLA strictly abides by the Irish Government rules. You can read about health advice in place in Ireland.
COVID-19 is still with us. There are critical components which still require our collective vigilance to protect each other and the most vulnerable:
- Isolate if you are symptomatic (even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted) or if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Continue to manage risk for yourself and others around you. You can do this by maintaining basic hand and respiratory hygiene and physical distancing.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in Ireland. However, they are still advised on public transport and in healthcare settings.
At the Convention Centre, IFLA recommends that you:
- Maintain basic hand and respiratory hygiene measures at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers will be available in all CCD common areas.
- Allow for social distancing when possible.
- Bring your own mask and take your own responsibility if you wish to wear it in the Convention Centre. Consider wearing a mask at all indoor events including, but not limited, to meetings, the convention center, on the exhibit floor, and on shuttle buses regardless of whether it is required by law at the time of the Conference.
- Not attend the Conference if you have knowingly been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within ten (10) days prior to the Conference or if you are experiencing or have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the ten (10) days prior to the Conference.