- Demonstrate a passion for international librarianship.
- Be in the early stages of their library career, preference will be given to those with 5 years or under library sector experience. You could be a para-professional, library assistant, library manager, someone seeking CILIP Certification or CILIP Chartership, unemployed, etc.
- Of any adult age.
- Be a current CILIP member.
- Be available to experience the full Congress from 26th – 29th July 2022, with the support of your employer, if required.
How to apply
Email Anna Jablkowska, ILIG Secretary – Secretary.ILIG@cilip.org.uk – with both:
- A short proposal of up to 300 words (1 side of A4) showing how the Congress may benefit them, personally and professionally, both during and post-event.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) – 1 side of A4 preferred – including the name of a library-based referee, preferably someone in a senior position, from a current or previous employer.
Applications must be received by 29th May. The winner of the Award is required to write a short article for ILIG’s Journal, Focus, within 6 months of the Congress.
A judging panel will consider applications and you will receive a decision by 14th June 2022, but, regretfully due to time constraints, we cannot give individual feedback if unsuccessful.